Are you a financially-curious small business owner?
* Practical, data-driven coaching support
* Space for your values and emotions as important parts of the process
* Mindful guidance, feedback, and support
* Customized resource and tools suggestions
* Support and accountability for your best financial systems and routines
* The opportunity to demystify anything you'd like to know about finances and their organization (and all questions are welcome and valid)
Financial + Wellness + Coach =
Click through tabs
Budgeting and Tracking
Some questions our work can answer...
- What’s the least amount of work I can do to get maximum benefit?
- Do I have to use a computer program for this?
- How will it help me to know how much I’m spending in each category?
- I’m just not that nerdy...is there a shortcut to tracking?
- Do I even have enough money to track?
- Budgets always stress me out and I feel controlled...how can I get past this?
- What should my routine be and how can I make sure I keep up with it so this will work?
Boundaries with Money
- How do I say “no” when someone asks me for money? Or for my time (which is valuable and limited)
- How do I negotiate fees? (whether paying someone, or getting paid)
- I know I “should” be saving for the future and rainy days, but there’s so much I want to buy NOW!
- Conflict makes me queasy and I just want to put my head in the sand, but I'm getting burned
- How do I know what amounts to decide for spending, saving, etc.? What is right for me and the business?
- I've tried saving money but I always tend to take it back out again. How can I be more trustworthy with myself?
- What's the right amount to pay myself? How do I set that up so it works without upsetting the other numbers?
Mindfulness and Money
- What is “enough”? Work, personal time, savings, discretionary budget, stuff
- How can I make solid financial decisions when I get so mad/sad/scared about money?
- What the heck good will it do me to meditate...don’t I need to be in action to get results?
- Isn’t my mind what got me into this mess? I need to fix these problems asap!!
- I cannot imagine how I can "be present" with the fear, shame, anger, etc that thinking or talking about money has me feel
- How do I pay my bills and meet my obligations, and also save time and energy and money for my innermost values?
Business Cashflow Management Implementation
- How should I maximize tax deductions?
- How much should I be saving for income taxes?
- How much should I be investing back into the business?
- How can I minimize the amount of time I have to think about these decisions and create a streamlined flow?
- How much help can I afford to hire for the business?
- When do I know to give people raises?
- What will help me look ahead without getting too freaked out?