Are you financially-curious and ready to get your situation handled?
* Practical, data-driven coaching support
* Space for your values and emotions as important parts of the process
* Mindful guidance, feedback, and support
* Customized resource and tools suggestions
* Support and accountability for your best financial systems and routines
* The opportunity to demystify anything you'd like to know about finances and their organization (and all questions are welcome and valid)
Click through tabs
Budgeting and Tracking
Some questions our work can answer...
- What’s the least amount of work I can do to get maximum benefit?
- Do I have to use a computer program for this?
- How will it help me to know how much I’m spending in each category?
- I’m just not that nerdy...is there a shortcut to tracking?
- Do I even have enough money to track?
- Budgets always stress me out and I feel controlled...how can I get past this?
- What should my routine be and how can I make sure I keep up with it so this will work?
Boundaries with Money
- How do I say “no” when someone asks me for money? Or for my time (which is valuable and limited)
- How do I negotiate fees? (whether paying someone, or getting paid)
- I know I “should” be saving for the future and rainy days, but there’s so much I want to buy NOW!
- Conflict makes me queasy and I just want to put my head in the sand, but I'm getting burned
- How do I know what amounts to decide for spending, saving, etc.? What is right for me and the business?
- I've tried saving money but I always tend to take it back out again. How can I be more trustworthy with myself?
- What's the right amount to pay myself? How do I set that up so it works without upsetting the other numbers?
Mindfulness and Money
- What is “enough”? Work, personal time, savings, discretionary budget, stuff
- How can I make solid financial decisions when I get so mad/sad/scared about money?
- What the heck good will it do me to meditate...don’t I need to be in action to get results?
- Isn’t my mind what got me into this mess? I need to fix these problems asap!!
- I cannot imagine how I can "be present" with the fear, shame, anger, etc that thinking or talking about money has me feel
- How do I pay my bills and meet my obligations, and also save time and energy and money for my innermost values?
Business Cashflow Management Implementation
- How should I maximize tax deductions?
- How much should I be saving for income taxes?
- How much should I be investing back into the business?
- How can I minimize the amount of time I have to think about these decisions and create a streamlined flow?
- How much help can I afford to hire for the business?
- When do I know to give people raises?
- What will help me look ahead without getting too freaked out?